Improves individualized fit and forward boot flex without sacrificing lateral support.
Tongue Lace Bar
Eliminates unwanted tongue rotation to enhance fit, comfort and support.
Pre-Punched Ankle Area
Offers improved fit and comfort.
Cushioned Backstay Collar
Provides plush support for lower leg comfort.
||Full & Half
||AA, A, B, C
Boot precision at its best
When your team counts on you, count on the 2200 Synchro boot to deliver the precision needed to master complicated footwork, steps, sequences and spins. Designed specifically to meet the demands of synchro skaters and teams, the 2200 has comfortable dual-density foam ankle padding and a soft padded collar. A lower back seam height affords greater flexibility, and a double leather outsole offers better stability, so each performance will be unforgettable!
Did you know? The Miami University RedHawks have won the U.S. championships 12 times, most recently taking the national title in 2010! They put their trust in Riedell to shine on the ice ... along with the Braemar Synchro Team from Saint Paul who won the 2010 U.S. Junior Synchronized Skating national championship!
- Dual-density foam ankle padding provides comfort where you need it most
- Soft padded collar reduces leg irritation
- Reinforced comfort tongue offers support and strength
- Double leather outsole supplies better foot stability
- Flex notch design enhances flexibility while maintaining lateral support
- Expertly crafted in Red Wing, MN
|Suggested Retail Price - Boot Only
|Adults (Model 2200)